An organizing expert's guide to winning the battle with clutter-for good.
Is there an easy system I can use to keep track of bills and receipts? Should I sell, give away, or just throw away the stuff I'm ready to part with? How can I get to all the "fix-it" projects I keep putting off? What's the secret to making a habit of organizing? Where do I start?
In a world with more stuff, more to-do's, and more wants, organizing and efficiency expert Jamie Novak offers clear and simple ideas to help readers cut through the clutter and find what's important. Proven strategies show readers how they can better organize their lives-and find more free time and energy.
The Get Organized Answer Book tackles all areas of life and home:
- Where to start and how to stay motivated
- Simple organizing systems for clothes, bills, photos, and more
- What to keep and what to throw away
- How to stop the junk mail and end the paper piles
- Inexpensive storage solutions for every space
It is estimated that 80 percent of the clutter in your home or office is a result of disorganization-not a lack of space. Yet when it comes to finding and fixing the problem, most people have no idea where to begin. The Get Organized Answer Book tells you exactly how, when, and where to start, with simple systems and strategies to cut through the clutter, find what's important, and recharge your life at home and at the office.
The Get Organized Answer Book answers your most important questions, including:
- What should be put through a shredder instead of thrown away?
- What can I do to make my desk setup more efficient?
- How can I locate and organize an aging parent's important belongings?
- What are the root causes of disorganization?
- Free items or items on sale aren't really clutter, are they?
- How can I spend less time running errands?
Written in an easy-to-read question-and-answer format, The Get Organized Answer Book is your guide to winning the battle with clutter-for good.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: