- Updates to several chapters and sections, including Boundary Layers, Turbulence, Geophysical Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamics and Compressibility.
- Fully revised and updated chapter on Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- New chapter on Biofluid Mechanics by Professor Portonovo Ayyaswamy, the Asa Whitney Professor of Dynamical Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania.
- New Visual Resources appendix provides a list of fluid mechanics films available for viewing online.
- Now includes free Multimedia Fluid Mechanics 2e DVD
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: