The #1 Guide to Do-It-Yourself Stock Analysis– Now Fully Updated with Powerful New Shortcuts!
“Harry’s book is among my most recommended readings because it provides a step-by-step process that enables any investor to analyze potential investment opportunities and ultimately become a much better investor.”
– Charles E. Kirk, The Kirk Report
“This is a thoughtful book that will stir the imagination and whet the appetite of anyone considering investing in stocks. It will serve as a foundation for lifelong education in how to improve your wealth.”
– Victor Niederhoffer, Chief Speculator, Manchester Investments, and author of the best-selling Education of a Speculator
“This book is sensible, balances risks with rewards, has a lot of real-world practical examples carefully worked out, and a lot of tangible parameters. This is the book I wish I had time to write.”
– David Edwards, President, Heron Capital Management, Inc.
“Fire Your Stock Analyst! grabbed my attention early and held it to the very end. This is a good book if you are interested in being your own stock guru or just getting started in common stock investment analysis.”
– Nicholas D. Gerber, Portfolio Manager, Ameristock Funds
“A refreshing antidote to run-of-the-mill investing ‘how-tos.’ The net result is an insightful and useful treatise on investing that works for both growth and value plays.”
– Charles Mulford, Invesco Chair and Professor of Accounting, Georgia Institute of Technology, and coauthor of The Financial Numbers Game: Detecting Creative Accounting Practices
“Fire Your Stock Analyst! offers honest and up-to-the minute advice and guidance on the investment-research process. Domash offers up a great combination of textbook knowledge backed by real-world examples.”
– Richard H. Driehaus, Driehaus Capital Management, Inc.
“Fire Your Stock Analyst! provides well-thought-out, sensible, step-by-step strategies for analyzing stocks, including when to sell. These analytical methods, used by pros though rarely explained to individual investors, will help you improve your results in the market right away.”
– Jon D. Markman, Senior Investment Strategist and Portfolio Manager, Pinnacle Investment Advisors
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: