Atkins' Equity and Trusts is an ideal choice for all undergraduate and GDL students looking for a comprehensive yet accessible core textbook. The author's clear writing style and focus on modern case law demystify difficult concepts and help to bring this complicated and dry subject to life.
The author provides students with a clear understanding of the law through the use of vital pedagogic methods such as flow-charts, diagrams and highlighted text-boxes, whilst keeping the focus on recent case law. Equity and Trusts is shown to be a live, growing and developing subject, with an important historical underpinning that ensures students gain a sound grasp of key material and understand both its history and current application.
• As you read aids deeper understanding by highlighting key points to bear in mind whilst working through each chapter
• Key learning points help students clarify complex issues and draw attention to important concepts
• Explaining the law assists in placing principles in a wider context by focussing attention on important individual cases
• Key Glossary terms help readers through by providing on the spot definitions of key terms
• Useful things to read signposts the way to further understanding and higher marks by providing an invaluable annotated guide to primary and secondary further reading
Scott Atkins (LLB, Dip LP, FHEA, Solicitor (non-practising)is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Derby and a Visiting Professor at the Institute of Law, Jersey. Scott has enjoyed teaching both Contract Law and Equity & Trusts to students for a number of years and views learning law as a partnership between student and tutor.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: