This Second Edition is a thorough revision and 20% expansion of the 1998 release, reflecting the continuing scientific advances in the field of human nutrition. Now a four-volume set, nearly 300 articles with concise, up-to-date information are complemented by an award-winning indexing system. Included is expanded coverage of epidemiology of diet-related diseases, functional foods, food safety, clinical nutrition and gastrointestinal disorders. Virtually everyone will find the Encyclopedia of Human Nutrition an easy-to-use resource making it an ideal reference choice for both the professional and the non-professional alike.
Also available online via ScienceDirect - featuring extensive browsing, searching, and internal cross-referencing between articles in the work, plus dynamic linking to journal articles and abstract databases, making navigation flexible and easy. For more information, pricing options and availability visit www.info.sciencedirect.com.
FEATURES OF SECOND PRINT EDITION
* Now a four-volume set with over 250 articles
* Expanded coverage of epidemiology of diet-related diseases, functional foods, food safety, and gastrointestinal disorders, among other topics
ONLINE FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITIES
* Browse the whole work by volume, authors or article titles
* Full and extensive subject index can be searched or browsed online, and takes you directly to the indexed paragraph, section, figure or table
* Basic and advanced search functionality across the entire work or by specific volume
* Users can build, save and re-run seraches, as well as combine saved searches
* Extensive internal cross-referencing and dynamic linking from biliographic references to primary-source material, increasing the scope of your research rapidly and effectively
* All articles available as full-text HTML files, or as PDF files that can be viewed, downloaded or printed in their original format
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: