Prepare for CompTIA Network+ N10-005 exam success with this CompTIA Authorized Exam Cram from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book.
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA Network+ N10-005 Authorized Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA Network+ N10-005 exam. To receive your 10% off discount code:
- Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
- When prompted, enter ISBN number 9780789748218
- Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
CompTIA® Network+ N10-005 Authorized Exam Cram, Fourth Edition is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s new Network+ N10-005 exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of security, wireless, and voice networking.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your Network+ (N10-005) exam!
- Understand modern network topologies, protocols, and models
- Work effectively with DNS and DHCP
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Understand IP addressing, routing, and switching
- Perform basic router/switch installation and configuration
- Manage networks and utilize basic optimization techniques
- Plan and implement a small office/home office network
- Master essential LAN, WAN, and wireless technologies
- Install, configure, secure, and troubleshoot wireless networks
- Safeguard networks with VPNs, authentication, firewalls, and security appliances
- Troubleshoot common problems with routers, switches, and physical connectivity
EMMETT DULANEY (Network+, A+, Security+) is a columnist for CertCites, an associate professor at Anderson University, and the author of numerous certification guides including CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide and CompTIA Security+ Study Guide.
MICHAEL HARWOOD (MCSE, A+, Network+, Server+, Linux+) has more than 14 years of IT experience in roles including network administrator, instructor, technical writer, website designer, consultant, and online marketing strategist. He regularly discusses technology topics on Canada’s CBC Radio.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: