An indispensable resource for active traders from the Hirsch Organization and John Person. Provides the best in investment data and statistics, in the same calendar format as the trusted annual Stock Trader's Almanac.
The Commodity Trader’s Almanac 2010 is your annual guide to commodities trading. Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just getting started in commodities this vital desk reference is packed with critical commodity trading seasonality trends, strategies and data for every active trader. You get actionable information on specific stocks, ETFs and more! The 2010 edition's key features include:
- A NEW Commodity Seasonality Strategy Calendar
- EXPANDED advice on using the COT Report – Commodity Traders’ "Inside Scoop"
- BRAND NEW listing of Commodity Trading Specs and Related Securities to Trade
- Updates on Commodity Seasonalities
- New Trades and Added Data including the S&P 500 and 30-year Bond Futures
- Case studies on how these trades actually worked last year
- Business Cycle Analysis and trading tips for the current climate
- Expanded Feature on Timing Tools with tips on utilizing Candlesticks and Pivot Points to better time seasonal trades
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: