Cisco Press is the Official publisher for New CCNA Routing and Switching Certification. The New Edition of this Best-Selling Official Cert Guide includes Updated Content, and 60 Minutes of Video Training -- PLUS the CCNA Network Simulator Lite Edition with lab exercises.
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time. Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book. Access to the personal video mentoring and simulator lite software is available through product registration at Cisco Press; or see instructions in back pages of your eBook.
This complete study package includes
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
- A free copy of the CCNA ICND2 200-101 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
- More than 60 minutes of video mentoring from the author
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA exam, including
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Troubleshooting LAN switching
- IPv4 routing
- OSPF and EIGRP configuration and troubleshooting
- Wide area networks and Frame Relay
- IPv6 implementation and troubleshooting
- Network management
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
Wendell Odom, CCIE® No. 1624, is the most respected author of Cisco networking books in the world. His past titles include books on the entry-level Cisco certifications (CCENT and CCNA), the more advanced CCNP, and the industry-renowned CCIE. His books are known for their technical depth and accuracy. Wendell has worked as a network engineer, consultant, instructor, course developer, and book author, and he has produced videos, software, and blogs related to Cisco certifications.
CCENT ICND1 Network Simulator Lite minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit) with SP1, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) or Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit, x86 processors), Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8
- Intel Pentium III 1GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space
- 32-bit color depth at 1024x768 resolution
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 and above
Other applications installed during installation:
- Adobe AIR 3.6.0
- Captive JRE 6
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: