This four-volume laboratory manual contains comprehensive state-of-the-art protocols essential for research in the life sciences. Techniques are presented in a friendly step-by-step fashion, providing useful tips and potential pitfalls. The important steps and results are beautifully illustrated for further ease of use. This collection enables researchers at all stages of their careers to embark on basic biological problems using a variety of technologies and model systems.
This thoroughly updated third edition contains 165 new articles in classical as well as rapidly emerging technologies.
Topics covered include:
* Cell and Tissue Culture: Associated Techniques, Viruses, Antibodies, Immunocytochemistry (Volume 1)
* Organelle and Cellular Structures, Assays (Volume 2)
* Imaging Techniques, Electron Microscopy, Scanning Probe and Scanning Electron Microscopy, Microdissection, Tissue Arrays, Cytogenetics and In Situ Hybridization, Genomics and Transgenic Knockouts and Knock-down Methods (Volume 3)
* Transfer of Macromolecules, Expression Systems, Gene Expression Profiling (Volume 4)
* Indispensable bench companion for every life science laboratory
* Provides the latest information on the plethora of technologies needed to tackle complex biological problems
* Includes numerous illustrations, some in full color, supporting steps and results
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: