A complete study guide for the new CCNA Security certification exam
In keeping with its status as the leading publisher of CCNA study guides, Sybex introduces the complete guide to the new CCNA security exam. The CCNA Security certification is the first step towards Cisco's new Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) and Cisco Certified Internetworking Engineer-Security.
CCNA Security Study Guide fully covers every exam objective. The companion CD includes the Sybex Test Engine, flashcards, and a PDF of the book.
- The CCNA Security certification is the first step toward Cisco's new CCSP and Cisco Certified Internetworking Engineer-Security
- Describes security threats facing modern network infrastructures and how to mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs
- Explores implementing AAA on Cisco routers and secure network management and reporting
- Shows how to implement Cisco IOS firewall and IPS feature sets plus site-to-site VPNs using SDM
- CD includes the Sybex Test Engine, flashcards, and the book in PDF format
With hands-on labs and end-of-chapter reviews, CCNA Security Study Guide thoroughly prepares you for certification.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: