'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Caribbean Islands guide book and includes:
- 'British Virgin Islands' chapter
- Directory, Transportation, Health, Language and Glossary chapters
- British Virgin Islands maps
Main island Tortola is known for its full-moon parties, fungi bands and fire jugglers. Billionaires and yachties swoon over Virgin Gorda, while Anegada floats in a remote reef and has a hammock waiting for those serious about unplugging.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in British Virgin Islands, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of British Virgin Islands.
- Understanding British Virgin Islands, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Directory A-Z, Getting There & Away, Getting Around
- Tortola, Road Town & around, West End, Cane Garden Bay Area, East End, Virgin Gorda, Spanish Town & the Valley, North Sound & around, Jost Van Dyke, Great Harbour, White Bay, Little Harbour, Anegada, West End and East End.
Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide is researched and written by: Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Adam Karlin, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Brendan Sainsbury, Kevin Raub, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Brandon Presser, Paul Clammer, Michael Grosberg, Karla Zimmerman, Emily Matchar, Nate Cavalieri
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: