As a mother today, you're as likely as any dad to teach your kids how to pitch a tent, kick a soccer ball, or fix a broken bicycle chain. In a word, you're what your kids call "cool." But with your 24/7 schedule, you can always use extra help. That's why this book was written - to give you (or any dad, grandmother, or grandfather) more "Cool Mom secrets" to pass along to the next generation.
Cool Mom secrets are solutions that work. They go straight to the heart of whatever problem a child might encounter to solve it quickly and effectively, no nonsense, no fuss. And at the same time the child is learning a handy new skill, he or she is also learning a deeper life lesson about perseverence, patience, honesty, or courage.
Using Cool Mom secrets, you can teach a child...
- How to Use Chopsticks
- How to Throw a Spiral Pass
- How to See Better in the Dark
- How to "Catch" a Falling Star
- How to Spin a Basketball on One Finger
- How to Make the World's Best Caramel Corn
- How to Cruise on a Skateboard
- How to Identify a Poisonous Spider
- How to Hang a Spoon on Your Nose
- How to Crack an Egg with One Hand
- How to Weigh a Cloud
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: