If you are thinking of moving to Spain or are already living in Spain, we will save you time, money and headaches by helping you with Spanish paperwork issues .
We will keep you updated with changes in rules and regulations. You will avoid unnecessary fines and penalties that many people incur due to misinformation or ignorance.
This Introduction to NIE & Residency in Spain is designed to:
- answer the most frequently asked questions on this matter.
- save you time and money!
- inform you whether you should apply for NIE or Residency.
- guide you through the NIE & Residency procedure.
- provide links to download the official paperwork.
- give step by step instructions to complete the application forms.
It is only approximately 2400 words in length, enough to ensure you get it right first time!
IMPORTANT: These documents are pdf downloadable files that you can read online and you can print off the relevant pages. We will not be publishing printed booklets as the rules and regulations change on a regular basis. This way you can be confident that you are receiving the most accurate and up to date information from us.
This is the first of many documents we will be publishing about Spanish Paperwork and procedures.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: