Imagine if you could achieve financial freedom through growing and capturing value in your business, and then selling that business for a
Most businesses are owned by private individuals or families. Yet the sad truth is, after a lifetime of hard work, many business owners simply shut the door and walk away. Or, of those who are able to sell their business or transition it to the next generation, ignorance or bad advice often leads to mistakes which cost them dearly.
If you are the owner of a private or family business, this ground-breaking book is for you.
Martin Checketts, a corporate lawyer and business succession expert, reveals the exact techniques for selling or transitioning your business that have produced outstanding results for his clients. These techniques also lead to increased profitability and lower risk in the short term.
In this easy to follow guide, you will discover:
1. the secrets to creating value in your business, both today and upon exit
2. five steps to sell for a 'super profit'
3. how to avoid common mistakes that can cost you the best deal
4. why choosing the right exit strategy is crucial
5. how to eliminate procrastination, the 'silent killer' of most business succession plans
Packed full of useful information, including interviews with prominent business succession gurus, this book provides proven strategies to get you started on your own business succession journey.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: