Since its first publication, Bicycling Magazine's Complete Guide to Bicycle Maintenance and Repair has sold over 400,000 copies. The fifth edition is guaranteed to remain the category killer. This long-overdue update is a must-have for weekend riders and serious cyclists alike.
Whether they own the latest model or a classic with thousands of miles on it, beginners and experienced cyclists alike can depend on this book to get their bikes out of the shop faster and keep them on the road longer. They'll discover information on:
- Building a dream bike workshop
- Disc brakes, both cable-actuated and hydraulic
- Dialing in front and rear suspension shocks for comfortable rides
- The latest crankset and bottom bracket designs
- Overhauling freewheels and cassettes for peak performance
- Specs on all the latest handlebar and headset sizes
- Servicing clipless pedals for maximum safety
With troubleshooting sections to quickly identify and correct common problems, 450 photographs and 40 drawings to clarify all the step-by-step directions so even the complete neophyte can get repairs right the first time, and Web sites and phone numbers of bicycle and parts manufacturers, this is truly the ultimate bicycle repair and maintenance manual-now better than ever in its fifth edition!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: