A timely and authoritative guide, written by the Chief Architect and Founder of Alfresco
Alfresco is considered the leading open source solution for Web and Content Management. What makes Alfresco unique is its services, which can be easily extended with web scripts via RESTful services. Written by an author team that includes the chief architect and the founder of Alfresco, this comprehensive guide provides in-depth coverage of the Alfresco architecture and services and shows how to extend them through Web scripts to meet real business needs.
You'll learn how to use Alfresco services to create effective content management solutions while detailed code examples show you how to extend Alfresco with Web scripts using RESTful services to deliver custom solutions.
- Features detailed, working code examples that demonstrate how to extend Alfresco with Web scripts
- Written by the Chief Architect and other key Alfresco insiders, ensuring that this book is both authoritative and up-to-date
- Shows how to integrate Alfresco with Drupal and Joomla portal solutions
- Covers the upcoming Alfresco 3.2 release
- Includes real-world case examples of increasing levels of sophistication and complexity
- The companion Web site contains all source code examples in the book
You'll benefit from this timely resource that shows how to get the most from Alfresco for specific business requirements.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: