Read Amy Tiemann's posts on the Penguin Blog.
MOJO MOM helps you answer the question, "Who Am I Now that I'm A Mom?"
What is Mommy Mojo? It's the feeling you get when you're a parent at the top of your game, juggling the kids and the many facets of life, and keeping your own needs in balance. Motherhood is a tremendous gift, but it's also a huge identity shift. Becoming a Mojo Mom means bringing your self and your dreams back into focus, while still giving your family the loving attention it needs. It may sound like a fantasy, but it can be done.
Mojo Mom shows women practical ways to:
* Prepare to become a Mom without losing your identity
* Survive and enjoy the intense early years
* Save some of your best energy and creativity for your own ideas and dreams
* Reenter the workplace or take on a new path with confidence and ease
* Learn the key elements to the long-term success of your marriage
* Become a Naptime Activist-and change the world in just an hour a week
* Rise above the "Mommy Wars" between stay-at-home and working moms
* Use motherhood as an opportunity for reinvention
Getting your mojo back is not just another item for your to-do list-it's your right. Amy Tiemann, MomsRising.org executive team member and founder of MojoMom.com, will help every woman explore her true self.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: