Teach yourself the fundamentals of SQL Server Integration Services—one step at a time. This practical, learn-by-doing tutorial delivers the guidance you need to transform and consolidate data—and build solutions that support your business intelligence needs.
Discover how to:
- Design and execute packages that transform data between files and relational databases
- Configure connection managers to access other data sources
- Create data flows that alter, split, match, and merge data
- Develop event-handlers and monitor package performance
- Encrypt sensitive information and control access to packages
- Customize script code to automate Control Flow and Data Flow tasks
- Debug, troubleshoot, and optimize packages
- All practice exercises
- Sample databases
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: