Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to build database solutions with Access 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build databases from scratch or from templates
- Exchange data with other databases and Office documents
- Create forms to simplify data entry
- Use filters and queries to find and analyze information
- Design rich reports that help make your data meaningful
- Help prevent data corruption and unauthorized access
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: