Her Place at the Table is a practical guide for any woman dealing with a demanding role. Drawing on extensive interviews with women leaders, the authors isolate five key challenges.
- but getting it can be a tricky proposition for women
- Backing—no one wants to take on a tough job without the support of major players, but you can’t take those allies for granted
- Resources—allocations don’t always square with the results expected
- Buy-In—you can’t lead if no one wants to follow, but bringing a team on board can be problematic
- Making a Difference—the value you create must be visible before it makes a difference
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: