Show off your happy dog! Every Friday from September 6 – October 2, 2009 the authors will choose a photograph of a happy dog to post on their website and treat the winner to a fabulous prize package. See www.happydogland.com/contest for details.
A well cared-for dog is a happy dog. This book goes beyond grooming to explain how the personal touch can make a big difference in a pet’s physical and emotional health. From basic first aid to understanding the complete needs of a canine companion, Happy Dog shows pet owners step-bystep how to:
• Monitor a pet’s health
• Set up a stellar home grooming station
• Brush, bathe, and dry a panting pal
• Dog-proof the home and travel right
With his extensive expertise, Billy Rafferty includes invaluable and exclusive features, such as:
• A yearly grooming calendar
• Appraisals of products and tools on the market
• Safety and emergency preparedness tips
• Pet nutrition, exercise and play rules
• Illustrations and photos throughout—including special appearances by celebrity dogs
With the expert knowledge condensed in these pages, reading Happy Dog could be the best thing a dog owner ever does for a furry best friend.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: