Get expert techniques and best practices for creating professional-looking documents, slide presentations, and workbooks. And apply these skills as you work with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Office 2010 or Office for Mac 2011. This hands-on guide provides constructive advice and advanced, timesaving tips to help you produce compelling content that delivers—in print or on screen.
Work smarter—and create content with impact!
- Create your own custom Office themes and templates
- Use tables and styles to help organize and present content in complex Word documents
- Leave a lasting impression with professional-quality graphics and multimedia
- Work with PowerPoint masters and layouts more effectively
- Design Excel PivotTables for better data analysis and reporting
- Automate and customize documents with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Open XML Formats
- Boost document collaboration and sharing with Office Web Apps
Your companion web content includes:
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: