THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
Get all the prep you need to ace the LSAT with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources. This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful strategies for tackling each section of the exam
• Key tactics for cracking tough Games question sets
• Tips for pacing yourself and prioritizing challenging questions
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Logical and Analytical Reasoning questions, many based on actual exams (with the permission of the Law School Admission Council)
• Expert instruction and lessons for each LSAT section
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 4 additional full-length LSAT practice exams online
• Drills for each area, including Reading Comprehension and Writing
Plus, with Cracking the LSAT, Premium Edition you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Multi-week study plan guides
• Law school profiles, admission guides, and essay tips
• Special "LSAT Insider" bonus section packed with information about the admissions landscape, legal job market, law school rankings and ratings, and more
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: