"I would consider this the bible for any Canadians wanting to invest in US real estate."
—W. Brett Wilson, Entrepreneur, Recipient of the Order of Canada, and former Dragon
The thought of buying property in the United States has been on your mind. Perhaps family members or friends already own real estate in the Sunbelt and you've enjoyed the occasional visit. You sense the market isn't as frenzied as it once was but there is still very good value to be found. Whether you are looking for a vacation home or an investment property, you are certainly not alone.
Canadians continue to buy U.S. real estate at a record pace. But as the economy and laws change around ownership of U.S. property, Canadians need to have the most current information possible at their fingertips. Buying U.S. Real Estate: The Proven and Reliable Guide for Canadians is written by experts who own U.S. property and addresses the many cross-border issues and requirements, such as:
- How to begin your search and find relevant data
- Finding the experts you need on your side
- Knowing that a property meets your lifestyle needs and wants
- Knowing all of your finance options
- How to proceed with renovations or upgrades
- What you need to know about U.S. tax laws
- What type of ownership is best aligned with your strategy
- How to create an estate plan
For Canadians generally, and boomers especially, the right property in the right destination point is integral to their life-rich philosophy. Buying U.S. Real Estate: The Proven and Reliable Guide for Canadians puts all of the pieces of the puzzle together and is an essential guide to reaching one's ultimate destination.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: