A Helpful Guide for Ready-Made Families Seeking Loving Relationships
Raising children is no easy task. Especially if they are children from your husband's or wife's previous marriage. Just at the moment you are trying to build a strong relationship with your new spouse, conflicts arise with the children. Can you hold your new family together? According to experts, most second and third marriages dissolve because of disagreements about the children.
That need not happen to you. Your family can learn to work and play together, to love and respect each other.
Written with a touch of humor, founded on personal experience and professional insight, The Blended Family can help you to
• learn how to join your spouse in "co-conducting" your children's activities
• free yourself from the guilt of past marital failure
• establish your parental role on solid ground
• become an "insider" in your new family rather than feel like an intruder
• deal with the problems of "extended families" left from previous marriages
• overcome sibling rivalries
• build new family traditions that unite
• and much more!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: