A six week course, designed to give you all the information that you need to successfully use essential oils for health and well-being. The course is written by Laura Moorehead, a Certified Aromatherapist with over 15 years of clinical experience in the field of essential oils.
* Know which oils to use when you or your friends and family are sick, and learn the best ways to apply them.
* Receive in-depth profiles of the 12 most commonly used essential oils, including botanical information, clinical application, pictures and recipes.
* Discover how to replace toxic household cleaners with the potent disinfectant properties of essential oils.
* Stress is one of the top health threats facing our culture today. Learn about the powerful effects of essential oils on nervous tension, tight muscles and anxiety.
* Boost your immune system naturally to avoid colds and flus.
* Add sizzle to your love life with the potent aphrodisiac essential oils.
* Learn how to blend and create your own natural perfumes.
* Receive all the information you need to practice Aromatherapy safely, including which oils you should never use.
* Not all oils are safe for children. Learn which ones you can use and how effective they are for this age group.
* Discover little known essential oil beauty secrets. Learn why essential oils are more effective than most expensive face creams on the market.
* Add exotic flavors to your cooking with essential oils.
* Essential oils have profound effects on psychology. Learn how to influence mood, sharpen the mind and deepen meditation.
* Discover which oils to take on your travels in order to avoid common on-the-road ailments.
* Learn why many oils on the market are therapeutically worthless and find out how to purchase the ones that work.
* Vegetable oils - what they are and how to use them.
* History and definition of essential oils, how they penetrate the body and are absorbed.
* Receive practical exercises in each lesson to help you experience the oils and begin your exciting journey into Aromatherapy.
* Receive home-study review questions to help you integrate the new information.
* Upon completion of the course, receive an attractive, printable certificate documenting your study of Aromatherapy.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: